The group

The group

The outside of the shopping center by our bungalow

The outside of the shopping center by our bungalow

The sand dunes

The sand dunes

The Bungalows

The Bungalows

San Sebastian

San Sebastian

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

San Francisco International Airport - The Beginning

Let the journey begin! I am sitting in the airport as we speak trying to figure out how to blog. It doesnt seem like it should be to hard to figure out. Im hoping my flight does not get delayed because I am sitting here watching thunder and lightening storms and the downpour of rain, but still have 2 hours till my flight. Anyways I will do my best to keep the most up to date information and pictures on my blog for those of you who want to follow my adventure. Goodbye America and here I come Europe

4 comments:

  1. Don't have a clue as to what I'm doing with this blog stuff. Have a great trip!

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about your experiences. Thanks for letting us know you arrived safely. Love you mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey T - Sounds like you picked the right hostell. Keep posting! Love hearing about your adventures. XOXO Auntie J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tyler, Love reading your blog. I'm happy you get to move if you're not able to connect with your current host family-they are missing out on getting to know you. Maybe we will get to skipe with you this weekend, we will be in Carmel with your family. We will miss you and Eric being there to collect golf balls. Love you, kathy

    ReplyDelete