The group

The group

The outside of the shopping center by our bungalow

The outside of the shopping center by our bungalow

The sand dunes

The sand dunes

The Bungalows

The Bungalows

San Sebastian

San Sebastian

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Im Home

Just moved into my families apartment about 2 hours ago and am starting to feel situated. My mom is at work till 6:30 tonight and her son (my new brother) has been here since I arrived. Her name is Concha and his name is Marcos. Marcos is 17 and turns 18 in one month, so im hoping he will show me around. I arrived to a lady cleaning the apartment and after talking to her found out she works here for 3 hours per day cleaning, so I dont know if that means i have a maid or what. I guess i will find out in the time to come. Its a small little apartment, but have my own room. There is a small living room and little kitchen. I dont think there is a father figure in this house cause i asked Marcos when his mom and dad get home and he only said his madre(mom). Im off to go meet up with my friends John and Jenna to explore the metro and find out where school is cause we have to be there at 9am tomorrow morning for orientation.

3 comments:

  1. do you have your own bathroom in this little apartment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin your updates. Very jealous. Keep the info coming! See you in Croatia - love Uncle Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cool man! I am truly envious. I need to book my ticket soon. what day are you coming back? write it on my facebook

    ReplyDelete