The group

The group

The outside of the shopping center by our bungalow

The outside of the shopping center by our bungalow

The sand dunes

The sand dunes

The Bungalows

The Bungalows

San Sebastian

San Sebastian

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Weather

The weather here sucks right now. I guess Spain is having its 2nd worse storm in 50 years. It rains every day, which sucks because I have a 10-15 min walk from the metro to campus. Hopefully it will clear up soon! Tomorrow my buddy John and I are going to Granada and then coming back Saturday night. Ive heard a lot of cool things about Granada, so look for pictures soon. Also, my new family has a house in a town called Burgos in northern Spain and they said they would take me there sometime soon so im stoked, but for the next 5 weeks i have trips planned for every weekend. (Granada, Morocco, Barcelona, Valencia, and then either Lisbon or Malaga for spring break)

No comments:

Post a Comment