The group

The group

The outside of the shopping center by our bungalow

The outside of the shopping center by our bungalow

The sand dunes

The sand dunes

The Bungalows

The Bungalows

San Sebastian

San Sebastian

Friday, February 19, 2010

New Family

Week 2 of school is over and tomorrow we are going to Toledo. After we get back from Toledo I am going to Kevin Costner's concert here in Madrid, so tomorrow should be a pretty cool day. Last night a few of us met up before we went to an intercambio to have a botellon, and then later we went to a bar/club. I changed families a couple days ago and so far it has been awesome. I am now living with a girl and guy who are dating and are in their mid-late 20's and they live with her father who I believe is 73 and retired. The girl used to teach spanish at the university I am attending so she is very helpful when correcting me and helping me say things correctly. Her boyfriend is from Canada and really cool. We try to talk to each other in spanish, but its easier to talk in english with him cause we both arent very good at spanish. I just met her father today but he is really nice guy. He helped me get my computer set up to the internet because it wouldnt connect, so we had to call their internet provider and he had to talk to them in spanish for me and then have someone call us back to speak in english. He was very helpful. I believe he has a house in Valencia as well, and was there this past week... Im hoping that maybe they will all go again and take me with!

1 comment:

  1. Hey tyler,
    Post your experience at the Kevin Costner's concert was. Also all your great food adventures--not taco Bell. Love, Aunt Melinda

    ReplyDelete